Additional Fees

I made the mistake of getting insured by The General and was in a car accident.Their adjuster wrote my car up as being completely totaled, even though the garage where my car was towed to said it wasn't.

Now it has been over a month and I have not received any correspondence in the mail from The General and now follow up by phone. I have been without a car, they didn't get me a rental and when I call to find out what is going on I am given the run around by my claims adjuster. Even the garage that has my car has told me about how rude and unprofessional my claims adjuster is. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a car insurance company and I am going to kale sure to tell everyone I know not to do business with them.

Their commercials are false advertisement as far as I am concerned.Looks like now I will have to find a lawyer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of the general insurance advertisement from The General Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13000 and wants The General Insurance to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service agent, ridiculous fees and service agent claims. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The General Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The General Insurance?

Comments

Janesville, Wisconsin, United States #1155221

The General Insurance compzny sucks at best!Claims rep Brian Kreck, is dumb as a box of rocks!

His boss Hue Reid, is a *** and is very rude! My car a BMW, was vandilized to the tone of $9,430!! The General Insurance company, just on Monday May 3rd 2016, said they were paying for my car!

Today being the day they were supposed to cut the check, they I had to call them and have them tell me "we are not paying for your car's damage!" I snapped